An air conditioner (also referred to as AC and the part that comes with that is an ac condenser) are supplied for either domestic or commercial use in home or office environments including larger factory units they are designed to dehumidify and extract heat from an area. The cooling is done using a simple refrigeration cycle.
1. AC condenser’s main aim is to provide “air conditioning.” There are some thinkers who claim that each and every “thing” has some purpose of why and how it is made. This auto condenser is simply one part of the entire function of the car air conditioner and you know that it is also a great part of today’s human’s technology. So, do you have any answer as to “why” anything is designed? And what is its use and function?
2. An AC condenser works with the other AC parts like a car condenser is used with receiver, evaporator, expansion valve and compressor. Air and Refrigerant is manipulated by the AC system. In this the compressor takes refrigerant gas and pressurizes and compresses it thereby making it hot. After this the hot gas moves in the condensing coils where the air is blown by the fan to outer side. The heat is then dispersed where the refrigerant gas settles and cools down to liquid. Refrigerant’s flow is controlled by the expansion valve which is turned to cold gas after that. The cool air is then forced to move to the receiver, where it is filters the contaminants before moving to the interior of the car. Then the hot refrigerant returns to the compressor again.
3. An AC condenser also functions as a heat dissipater. AC condenser only works with others. It cannot function for itself. As it is connected to different other AC parts so it cannot function alone.
4. This AC condenser is placed directly behind the grille. People can easily see it as it is located near the radiator. As you know that there should be some place for everyone so as to function and work properly so same is true with the other things also.
5. An AC condenser looks like a radiator. This AC condenser is just like a radiator which has tubing or coils and cooling fins inside it. The only difference between a radiator and an AC condenser is that the radiator works for the cooling system of the engine, whereas an AC condenser functions for the interior air conditioning.
It is because of this AC condenser which creates a cooling air in the nearby areas. Thus they make the surroundings cool and pleasant. If these condensers do not function properly, one has to call the technician to repair it.
Above all, whether you play the role of an AC condenser or not, the reply is still: which is that it really makes no difference if you become some “body” else. Everything has some specific function for which it is made and it has to perform that function to fulfill the desired needs.